It’s June, and we have Pride on our minds. As the first Americans to grow up amidst mainstream cultural acceptance of sexual and gender diversity, and after the worst of the AIDS epidemic, how well does Gen Z know the hard history behind those happy flags—and how are we redefining LGBTQ+ identity, activism, and equality for ourselves?
Come for the positive rainbow vibes, stay for the Pride Month trivia.
- Jordan Polk, University of Cincinnati (host)
- Jada Keaton, University of Cincinnati
- Amy Hummel, Ohio University
- Nico Luginbill, Walnut Hills H.S.
- Jean Pateman, Talawanda H.S.