Are you new to the political scene? Want to make sure your community reflects your values? Then register to vote today, and make a difference in both your local and national elections.
Voting is an opportunity to empower and support the voices that matter to you, so make sure you are eligible to vote in your state. To be involved in the electoral process you must be a citizen, at least 18 years old on or before the election, and a resident of your state.
In order to register for your local polling location, here are a few things you will also need:
- Driver’s license or Identification card number
- Date of Birth
- Last four digits of your Social Security number
In order to register to vote in Ohio, you must be:
- A citizen of the United States.
- At least 18 years old on or before the day of the general election.
- A resident of Ohio for at least 30 days immediately before the election in which you want to vote.
- Are not incarcerated (in jail or in prison) for a felony conviction.
- Have not been declared incompetent for voting purposes by a probate court.
- Have not been permanently disenfranchised for violations of election laws.
Visit https://olvr.sos.state.oh.us/ to register online or for more information.
To register as a voter in Kentucky, you must be:
- a U.S. Citizen.
- A current resident of Kentucky.
- At least 18 years of age on or before the next general election.
- Not be a convicted felon, or if you have been convicted of a felony, civil rights have been restored by executive pardon.
- Not have been judged “mentally incompetent” in a court of law.
- Not claim the right to vote anywhere outside Kentucky.
Complete an online registration form here: https://vrsws.sos.ky.gov/ovrweb/
To register as a voter in Indiana, you must:
- Have a valid Indiana Driver’s License or Indiana State Identification Card.
- Be a citizen of the United States.
- Be at least 18 years old on or before the next general, municipal or special election. (A 17-year-old may register and vote in the primary election if the voter turns 18 on or before the next general or municipal election.)
- Have lived in your precinct for at least 30 DAYS before the next general, municipal, or special election.
- Not be currently imprisoned after being convicted of a crime.
Visit https://indianavoters.in.gov/ to register online or for more information.