Inspired by our professional mentors over at the WVXU newsroom and their ongoing Trust in Local Government series, not to mention all those Cincinnati City Hall corruption scandals we’ve been hearing about, we decided to pose the question ourselves: How much do we really trust the people elected to represent us? What makes public officials more or less trustworthy, and how can we promote transparency, accountability, and ethical behavior at all levels?
Listen up as we consider whether personal integrity and politics can ever go hand-in-hand.
- Jean Pateman, Talawanda H.S. (host)
- Jordan Polk, University of Cincinnati
- Nico Luginbill, Walnut Hills H.S.
- Alex Bentley, University of Cincinnati, Transition & Access Program
- Joyeuse Muhorakeye, Aiken H.S.
- Enock Sadiki, Aiken H.S.