Was our nation ever truly “united”? What does that word even mean, when you’re talking about a country as diverse and as historically complex as ours—especially at a time when lies, disinformation, and the forces of division seem to have overcome any democratic principles that once held us together? We agree on this much, at least: cartoons are awesome.
- Brennan Jones (host), Finneytown Secondary School
- Jordan Polk, University of Cincinnati
- Enock Sadiki, Aiken H.S.
- Jean Pateman, Talawanda H.S.
- Joyeuse Muhorakeye, Aiken H.S.
- Alex Bentley, University of Cincinnati (Transition & Access Program)
Here are two recent NPR stories on this topic:
Podcast recorded Feb. 21, via Zoom