Isolation, uncertainty, anxiety, paranoia, plexiglass shields between desks, wipedowns between classes, screen fatigue, swabs way up the nose—this is not the syllabus we signed on for. But it’s life now. Four collegians, and one Cincinnati high schooler, reflect on their fall 2020 semester with Professor Noah Hawes.
- Noah Hawes (host), of Elementz
- Ally Stanley, University of Cincinnati
- Stephan Thomas, Central State University
- Vanessa Sample, Central State University
- Sydney Roan, Howard University
- Nandini Likki, Seven Hills School
Note: We recorded this podcast via Zoom before Thanksgiving break.
You can find a full-length video version of this episode on the Elementz YouTube channel.
Leave a Reply